- On what stock exchange are HASI shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
Our common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange in the United States under the ticker symbol “HASI.”
- Who is the HASI’s transfer agent and what is their contact information?
Our transfer agent, AST Financial, can help you in a variety of shareholder-related services including change of address, lost stock certificates, stock transfer, account status and other administrative services. You can contact our transfer agent at:
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
(800) 937-5449 or (718) 921-8124
- When does the fiscal year end for HASI?
As of 2013, our fiscal year ends on December 31.
- What is HASI’s CUSIP number?
HASI’s CUSIP is 41068X 100.
- Does HASI distribute dividends?
We intend to make regular quarterly distributions to holders of our common stock. U.S. federal income tax law generally requires that a REIT distribute annually at least 90% of its REIT taxable income, without regard to the deduction for dividends paid and excluding net capital gains, and that it pay tax at regular corporate rates to the extent that it annually distributes less than 100% of its taxable income. Our current policy is to pay quarterly distributions, which on an annual basis will equal all or substantially all of our taxable income.
- How can I receive Email alerts from Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc.?
To sign up for Email alerts on our Events, Press Releases and closing stock price information click here to visit our Email Alerts page.