- On what stock exchange are HASI shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
Our common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange in the United States under the ticker symbol “HASI.”
- Who is the HASI’s transfer agent and what is their contact information?
Our transfer agent, AST Financial, can help you in a variety of shareholder-related services including change of address, lost stock certificates, stock transfer, account status and other administrative services. You can contact our transfer agent at:
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
(800) 937-5449 or (718) 921-8124
- What is HASI’s CUSIP number?
HASI’s CUSIP is 41068X 100.
- How can I receive Email alerts from Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc.?
To sign up for Email alerts on our Events, Press Releases and closing stock price information click here to visit our Email Alerts page.
- HASI announced its intention to revoke its REIT election beginning with the 2024 tax year, subject to board and other approvals. Could you provide more information about the impact of this change in tax election?
- In the second quarter 2023 earnings call, the company announced its intention to revoke its REIT election beginning with the 2024 tax year, subject to board and other approvals, to better capture growing investment opportunities while maintaining its existing strategy, guidance, dividend policy and tax efficiency. Here are some Frequently Asked Questions about the impact of this election.
- Where can I find more information on understanding HASI’s financial statements?
- Please refer to our most recently filed 10-K and other SEC filings for discussions surrounding our financial statements. Additionally, the video below can help provide further context.